BIJOUX BOX TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are an agreement between you the user and BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU
Orders & Payment
Prices on our website are shown as AUD $ (Australian dollars) and include GST (Goods & Services Tax).
All items are charged in Australian Dollar. Currency conversions on the website are indicative only. The final exchange rate will be provided by your credit card company.
Goods ordered will be delivered to the address detailed on your order.
We accepted payment by Paypal.
We reserve the right to request validation of the purchaser, the method of payment used, the delivery address and any other aspect of the order before shipment to the purchaser.
All orders are subject to availability of stock.
We reserve the right to cancel any order and will promptly refund any money paid using the original payment method.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
OUR HASSLE FREE RETURNS POLICY
All returns must be received by us in the original unworn condition in which they were sent and must include all packaging and tags originally supplied by us.
SALE or discounted items are not available for refund.
Valid for bijouxbox.com.au online orders only.
Returns that are incomplete, damaged, worn or returned without their original packaging and tags originally supplied by us may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer at the customers expense.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
Before your order leaves, it is fully checked by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged or with a manufacturing fault please contact us immediately.
It is your responsibility to ensure returned items are packed well and are protected from damage in transit.
We suggest you use a return method that enables you to track the parcel as we do not accept responsibility for goods lost in transit.
Recommended Retail Prices displayed on the BIJOUXBOX website are provided by our sale suppliers and we accept no legal responsibility for their accuracy.
BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU website(s) and related services are made available to you pursuant to the following Terms and Conditions and any other rules posted on our Sites. By visiting BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the Terms of Conditions.
We may modify the Terms of Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of this Site (or any of our other Sites) following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms of Conditions. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
This Website also contains links to other websites, which are not operated by BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU (the "Linked Sites"). BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU has no control over the Linked Sites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
2. Prohibitions: You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence. BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
3. Intellectual Property, Software and Content: The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise without the written permission of BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU
4. Terms of Sale: All sales start at 9am and finish at 10pm. Each sale lasts 2-3 days, or until all products have sold out. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to Australia and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. In order to contract with BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU you must be over 16 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. All prices are inclusive of GST. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted. ALL PRICES ARE LISTED IN AUSTRALIAN (Aus) DOLLARS
5. Disclaimer of Liability: The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
6. Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright: Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU.
7. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
8. Variation: BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
9. Links to Third-Party Web Sites: This Site may contain links to other web sites on the Internet. You acknowledge that we have no control over such web sites and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, content, legality or any other aspect of any linked web site. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website or of any product or service provided by a third party.
10. Invalidity: If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
11. Complaints: We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
12. Waiver: If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
14. Entire Agreement: The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of BIJOUXBOX.COM.AU